Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Changes

It feels as if I have been going full throttle ever since school started back up in January, and I haven't had time to even breath. It doesn't help that my son left to go back 'over there' which has left me out of sorts and anxious most days and especially nights. This pent up frustration has to go somewhere, so I have been staying really busy and working out consistently for months.  Also, I'm still posting on Love My Art Jewelry, so if you want to see what myself and the ladies have been up to check out the blog here.

 Recently, my husband and I purchased a kiln and will be working together on making beads and pendants. 



They will soon be listed on my website, along with some of these sandblasted pendants. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I'm in love with those sandblasted pendants! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete