Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Art Bead Scene Blog Interview!

 The lovely and ever so gracious Erin Prais-Hintz of Tesori Trovati has asked me to do an interview for the Art Bead Scene Blog this Friday! I am very honored and excited to have this opportunity. Erin and I connected when I was being featured on Etsy Stalker. She left me a very nice comment and also suggested I sell my pendants to other designers. I really appreciated her advise and have been selling pendants in my Etsy shop. Pictured below are some that are available. I have always admired Miss Erin in more ways than one. I love her designs, for example this necklace she made for her Challenge of Music she hosts on her blog is stunning! This is probably my most favorite piece of  hers. I love how she draws her designs too and works from the sketch. She is such an inspiration! Thank you Miss Erin for everything!

I wanted to have more designs available before the interview but I have been very sick with the flu. It started on Friday and I am just now feeling a bit better.
 
I also wanted to share with you my new African bead stash! I went on a bead buying frenzy and can't wait to add some to my designs. The black clay beads are gorgeous but WAAAY to big.
I don't know what happened, I guess I didn't notice the size in all the bead buying madness! My favorite are the black ebony with aluminum rondelles to the right. The brass beads are cool too, so labor intensive with the lost wax casting process that they use to make them. Awesome!

Thank you for visiting my blog! 

2 comments:

  1. Great interview! and really beautiful work! LOVE your designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cynthia! It's very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete