Friday, February 22, 2013

Life is gooood

"Man's mettle is tested both in adversity and in success." Madame Chiang Kai-Shek

Have you ever seen someone wearing one of those hats or shirts with a "Life is Good" saying? Did you think oh yea, life is good. Or did you think, oh whatever, just shut up with your obvious expression of optimism. Yep, I have done both. I try to realize when I am feeling less than optimistic, that life is about appreciating and absorbing the full spectrum of experiences that come my way, both good and bad. Mary Chapin Carpenter says it best in her song The Bug:

I think the most important words in this song are so "let the good times roll before we say goodbye".

Tides come in and tides go out....(17-mile drive, Carmel)

Also, learning to enjoy successes and handle them gracefully is just as important. 

I am feeling pretty confidant these days. I designed a new website and am adding new product lines very soon. I also have lined up some very cool shows this year and plan on getting my name out more to the local area.  I have also been taking a French and an exercise class at a local college. J'aime ma vie! Dynamic is my word for this year and I plan on making the most memorable EVER!

My website with new products on the way: Terra Rustica Design.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment