Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love My Art Jewelry-Cyber sale!

I will be participating in the One Day Cyber Sale with Love My Art Jewelry on Sunday October 2nd! Love My Art Jewelry is about ~creating handmade with handmade~. They believe in utilizing handmade components and honoring the artist who made them. There can be much more meaning in purchasing a handmade piece of jewelry than purchasing from a national department store. I know for me it's very empowering and brings me happiness to create a piece of wearable art. When someone likes my jewelry and buys it, it feels as though I am giving a piece of myself to that person. My goal is to not only create pieces that are a one of a kind but also to help the wearer feel more centered and connected to nature. So join us on October 2nd for Love My Art Jewelry's very first Cyber sale. I will be offering a store wide 20% discount. Feel free to visit my Etsy shop here to check out some new designs that are shown below.
”Brianna
 
”Aphrodite

”Autumn

”Circle

”Fly

”Lotus

”Sakura

”Sterling

”Eternity

”Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment