Thursday, July 14, 2011

Come along with me!

Have you ever wanted to just escape for awhile and renew your creative juices?  I have a wonderful place in my back yard called the Nature Area where I go to recharge my soul.

Everything is so lush and green right now with lots of new life.

The picture is blurry but my niece and I found these cute little baby mice!


I think this lizard wanted me to take his picture, he just sat there until I got the right shot.

    If I could make a wish
                                                                 And have it last forever and a day,
                                                                  I would take you in my arms
                                                                      And this is where I'd stay...                                                


These wild peas are everywhere right now and so colorful!


New designs that were inspired by our stroll. You can find them in my Etsy shop.

 Red rose necklace Engraved stone pendant by Terra Rustica Design


Butterfly necklace Engraved stone pendant by Terra Rustica Design




Lotus Awakening necklace Engraved stone pendant by Terra Rustica Design




1 comment:

  1. Love your designs.....do you sand blast the designs into the rock? It is really pretty. I have put my jewelry making down the last several months more because of travel and focusing on my book and blog etc......will keep in touch.
    Kindest regards,
    b†

    ReplyDelete