Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My very first necklace, autumn breeze.

Autumn breeze
Autumn Breeze Necklace by Terra Rustica Design


Finally!  Whew, I never thought I would get this posted. It took a LOT longer than I thought but I can now make some jewelry. This necklace is sandblasted with a custom design and then airbrushed with a metallic copper brown paint and top coat which is non-toxic acrylic.

”Autumn
 Autumn Breeze Necklace by Terra Rustica Design

This stone is my favorite right now, a green African opal.  Where I live up in the Sierra foothills we have this rich rusty brown soil and all kinds of trees, so this stone reminds me of our elements up here.
”Autumn

”Autumn
 Autumn Breeze Necklace by Terra Rustica Design

The stone is wrapped with oxidized copper and clasp is handmade and also oxidized.
 Autumn Breeze Necklace by Terra Rustica Design

The cords are real leather and smell wonderful!
”Autumn
Autumn Breeze Necklace by Terra Rustica Design

Namaste,

No comments:

Post a Comment